|Home||» Products||» Power Transducers|
We have strong market goodwill as an importer, exporter and trader of high performing Power Transducers. Its is developed and designed by using high quality electronic materials to match and surpass the quality needs of our clients. The reliability with which the offered transducers perform their work is highly reliable due to the advanced techniques used in the making of it. Also, the inputs can be easily fed into the offered Power Transducers without any errors.
Transducers are important elements of the SCADA Systems which convert AC Power Signals to a proportional DC Signal which is then used for feedback control.
"KUSAM - MECO" transducers are used for accurate measurement of electrical parameters, remote monitoring & automation, suitable for sinusoidal & true RMS inputs, with high accuracy (0.2%) separate AC or DC auxiliary supply or built in (self powered), suitable for single phase as well as 3 phase balanced or unbalanced load. Precision measurement even for distorted wave etc.
The types of Transducer available are AC Current Transducer, AC Voltage Transducer, WATT or VAR Transducer, combined WATT & VAR Transducer, WATT HOUR or VAR HOUR Transducer, combined WATT & WATT HOUR or VAR & VAR HOUR Transducer & POWER FACTOR Transducers. All the transducers have high dielectric strength 2.6 KV AC / Min, between Input / Output / power case, high impulse & surge protection, ABS plastic case & DIN Rail or Wall mounting.
- Confirming to IEC-688.
- High Accuracy 0.2% RO at 23 C+ 5 C.
- On request 0.5% available.
- Aux. Power 110/220V AC; Self Powered / DC 240 / 110 / 125 / 85 ~ 265V available.
- High Dielectric Strength 2.6KVAC / Min, Between Input / Output / Power Case
- ABS Plastic Self - Extinguishing Case, DIN Rail or Wall Mounting
- High Impulse withstand voltage.
Multi Function Transducer
TRMT - "KUSAM-MECO" Model TRMT is a complete Single or 3 phase Multifunction Transducer packaged in a standard 120mm DIN enclosure. The CT / PT ratio is programmable. It has RS485 modbus output signal.
AC Current Transducer
- TDA -1Unit avg. to rms conversion
- TDA3 -3Unit avg. to rms conversion
- TDAR -1Unit TRUE RMS conversion
- TDAR3 -3Unit TRUE RMS conversion
- TDV -1Unit avg. to rms conversion
- TDV3 -3Unit avg. to rms conversion
- TDVR -1Unit TRUE RMS conversion
- TDVR3 -3Unit TRUE RMS conversion
- TDW - Watt Uni - Direction*
- TDW2 - Watt Bi - Direction*
- TDQ2 - Var Bi - Direction*
- TDWQ - Watt Uni-Direction*
- TDWQ2 - Watt Bi - Direction*
- TDWH -Watthour Uni-Direction*
- TDWH2 -Watthour Bi-Direction*
- TDQH2 -Varhour Bi-Direction*
- TDWWH - Watt/Watthour Uni-Direction*
- TDWWH2 - Watt/Watthour Bi-Direction*
- TDQQH2 - Var/Varhour Bi-Direction*
- TDPF - Power Factor Bi-Direction*
- Power Frequency Transducer
- AC Current isolated sensor Two-wire / Four-wire Transducer
- TSCT for RMS conversion & TFCT for TRUE RMS conversion