|Home||» Products||» LOOP CALIBRATOR|
Operating from an industrial location of Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, we are a trader, exporter and importer of Loop Calibrator. The offered calibrator is manufactured by utilizing best quality components to accomplish the global standard of quality. The accuracy with which the offered calibrator coordinates the performance in the application area is outstanding. Further, our Loop Calibrator has immense market demand owing to its easy to use interface, lightweight structure and easy to feed instructions.
LOOP CALIBRATOR MODEL - KM-CAL-904-MK-1
- 4-20mA (1kOhm Load, 24V Loop Output).
- 0-20mA and 0-24mA output ranges.
- 0.025% Basic Accuracy.
- Auto Ramp and Step functions.
- 0-100% output with percentage step option.
- 0-24V DC voltage source.
- Open loop and overload buzzer alarm.
- Low battery indication.
- Simple Operation Interface
- Warning beeper when output is open
- Pollution Degree 2.
- Ambient temperature 0~40℃.
- Power Consumption 150mA at 24V 1kOhm load
- Operating Temperature : 0º C - 50º C
- Operating Humidity : ≤80% R.H.
- Storage Temperature : -10º C - 60º C
- Storage Humidity : ≤85% R.H.
- Power Supply : 9V x 1 alkaline battery
- Dimensions : 160 (L) x 100 (W) x 38 (D) mm
- Weight : Approx. 350g (battery included)
- Accessories : DC adapter, test leads, carry case, battery, instruction manual
DC CURRENT (1kOhm Max Load, 24V Loop Supply)
- 0 ~ 4 mA,
- 4 ~ 20 mA,
- 0 ~ 24 mA
- Resolution : 1A
- Accuracy : Range : 0 ~ 4 mA : ±(0.025% rdg + 10A), 4 ~ 20 mA & 0 ~ 24 mA : ±(0.025% rdg + 5A)
- Beeper warning when output circuit is open & specified output voltage > 24V
- 0 ~ 20 V
- 4 ~ 20 V
- 20~24 V
- Resolution : 1 mV
- Accuracy : ±(0.05% rdg + 10mV), ±(0.05% rdg + 5mV)
- Beeper warning when voltage Is short & specified output current is > 24mA.