|Home||» Products||» DIGITAL THERMO HYGROMETER|
DIGITAL THERMO HYGROMETER
We have attained an unmatchable position in the market as a trader, exporter and importer of Digital Thermo Hygrometer. It is manufactured after regular research and upgradation to enhance its level of performance and reliability. Designing of the hygrometer is done as per the industry standards to assure easy handling and operation. Also, it is lightweight, portable and easy to carry. Our Digital Thermo Hygrometer is made of certified-grade raw materials for top level of stability and durability.
DIGITAL THERMO HYGROMETER KM 918
For Temperature / Humidity / Wet Bulb / Dew Point Measurement
For production, processing, packing or storing any goods, moisture plays silent role in damaging the goods. It affects finished goods & machinery. Moisture spoils food, medicines, chemicals etc., It also causes frequent breakdown due to corrosion. Moisture causes different problem in different industries. It causes loss of freshness, crispness, flavour & shape in food industries; corrsion of PCB’s component failure, condensation on Ic’s etc. To monitor the humidity we offer 3 types of Digital Thermo Hygrometers.
- Dual display for Temperature & Humidity
- Measures temperature in °C / °F
- Dew point and Wet bulb Function
- MAX MIN / MAX-MIN / AVG / & HOLD function
- Portability and simplicity one-hand operation
- Accurate NTC sensor
- Quick response R.H. Sensor
- Display Back-light
- Auto Power Off
- External probe
- CE-Mark approval
- Display : 3 1/2 Digit 1999 counts liquid crystal LCD display.
- Measurement Rate : 0.5 times / second
- Accuracy : Stated accuracy at 23°C ± 5°C, <75% R.H.
- Automatic Zero Adjustment.
- Wire length : 2 meters when fully stretched.
- Sensor : Electronic Capacitance polymer film sensor
- Range : 0% ~ 100%RH
- Resolution : 0.1%RH
- Accuracy : ±2.5% RH (10% ~ 90%RH)@25°C; ±5.0% RH (<10%, >90%RH)@25°C
- Response Time : 90% of Total Range : 60sec with 1m/s air movement.
- Sensor Hysteresis : (Excursion of 10% ~ 90% ~ 10% RH):±1% RH with 1m/s air movement.
- Sensor : Thermistor Temperature Sensor (NTC)
- Range : -20°C ~ 60°C / -4°F ~ 140°F
- Resolution : 0.1°C/°F
- ±1.0°C on -20°C ~ 0°C / 45°C ~ 60°C
- ±0.5°C on 0°C ~ 45°C
- ±2.0°F on -4°F ~ 32°F / 113°F ~ 140°F
- ±1.0°F on 32°F ~ 113°F
- Operating Temperature : 0°C ~ 55°C, <75% R.H.
- Storage Temperature : -20°C ~ 55°C, <80% R.H. With battery removed .
- Low Battery Indication : Displayed Battery sign when the battery voltage drops below the operating level.
- Power Supply : 9V Battery.
- Dimension : 178(H) x 65.5(W) x 35(D)mm
- Weight : approx. 320g. (Including battery).
- Office Environment
- Environmental Studies
- Weather Monitoring
- Food Distribution
- Art Galleries/Museums
- Printing Industry
- HVAC installation & maintenance
- Labs/Textile/Woolen Mills
- Department Stores & Store Rooms
- Hospitals & Clinics/Pharmaceutical Co.