|Home||» Products||» DIGITAL THERMO ANEMOMETER|
DIGITAL THERMO ANEMOMETER
DIGITAL THERMO ANEMOMETER
Thriving on our industry expertise, we have always surpassed the expectations of our clients as a trader, exporter and importer of Digital Thermo Anemometer. This device is highly accurate owing to the use of industry standard electronic components in its manufacturing. Also, the user interface of this meter is highly interactive, clear and easy to understand. All the functioning of our Digital Thermo Anemometer is backed by ground-breaking technology in the field of digital measuring instruments to assure optimum standard of performance.
Our valuable clients can avail from us an impeccable range of Digital Thermo Anemometers, which can be customized to suit their varied specifications and requirements. Furthermore, we always conduct strict tests on our products to make them in compliance with the industry standards and norms.
DIGITAL THERMO ANEMOMETER KM 909
- Airflow measurements in heating system.
- Airflow measurements of blower Ventilation & air conditioning system,
- Air ducts analysis
- Monitoring of process air
- By knowing the cross section area of the Duct, the total air flow ( cfm) can be calculated .
- Portable digital Thermo - Anemometer
- Simultaneously display of both temperature and wind speed.
- 4 Digit LCD Backlight Display.
- MAX - HOLD function.
- Highly accurate NTC Sensor
- Measurement Units : knots, mph, Km/h, m/s, ft/min.
- Moving 2 / 16 second average with MIN / MAX / AVERAGE
- Memory of maximum, minimum and average record for both temperature and wind speed
- Air velocity average reading upto 8 multiple points.
- Auto power off function
- 2 meters coiled cable and mounting nut (1/4” x 20) for long extension.
- Fan diameter 75mm
- Measurement Range : -20°C ~ 60°C /-4°F ~ 140°F
- Temperature Scale : Celsius of Fahrenheit, user selectable
- Measurement Rate : 1 per second
- Resolution : 0.1°C / °F
- ± 1.0°C on -20°C to 0°C, 45°C to 60°C
- ± 0.5°C on 0°C to 45°C
- ± 2.0°F on - 4°F to 32°F, 113°F to 140°F
- ± 1.0°F on 32°F to 113°F
- Operating Temperature Meter
- 0°C to 50°C (32°F ~ 122°F), < 75 % relative humidity.
- Vane : 0°C to 60°C (32°F ~ 140°F),
- Storage Temperature: -20°C to 55°C at < 80 % relative humidity
- Low battery indication : The “ Low Battery Symbol ” is displayed when the battery voltage drops below the operating level.
- Power Supply : standard 9V battery
- Dimensions : 770 (H) x 65.5 (W) x 35 (D)mm (including vane )
- Weight : Approx. 390g. Including battery and probe.