|Home||» Products||» DIGITAL CLAMP METER|
DIGITAL CLAMP METER
We are the most reliable trader, exporter and importer of durable and advanced Digital Clamp Meter. This meter is manufactured after proper research and development for attaining high level of engineering perfection. Fine-grade electrical material are used to built the internal components of the meter to assure durability and high precision in the designing. Measurement by this meter is highly accurate and reliable for further interpretation and studies. Also, our Digital Clamp Meter is highly portable, lightweight and easy to use in any given application.
3 1/2 DIGITS 2000 COUNTS DIGITAL CLAMP METER 2700/2790
- High-accuracy, Digital reading
- Large LCD for easy reading
- Instant continuity buzzer
- Overload protection on all ranges
- Recessed safety designed input jacks.
- Data Hold switch freezes reading.
- Low battery indication
- Tough ABS plastic housing
- Diode check & Continuity Beeper
- Sensing : Average sensing.
- Jaw opening size : 32mm
- Display : 3 1/2 digit 1999 counts LCD display with automatic sign & functions.
- AC Current (50~60 Hz)
- Model – 2700 : 20A ~ 300A
- Model – 2790 : 20A ~ 600A
- AC Voltage (50~500 Hz) : 200V ~ 750V
- DC Voltage : 2V ~ 1000V
- Resistance : 200 Ohm ~ 200 Killo Ohm
- Frequency (Autoranging)(Model 2790) : 2kHz ~ 20kHz
- Over range indication : MSB (highest) digit OL (1) or (-1) is displayed.
- Low battery : The symbol "battery symbol" is displayed when the battery voltage drop below the operating Voltage.
- Measurement rate : 3 measurements per second nominal
- Power supply : Single standard 9V battery.
- Operating Temperature & Humidity : 0°C to 50°C; < 70% R.H.
- Storage Temperature & Humidity : -20°C to 60°C; < 80% R.H. With battery removed.
- Dimension : 19.2(L) x 8.2(W) x 3.3(H) cm
- Weight : approx. 250gms. (Including battery)