|Home||» Products||» CLAMP - ON TYPE EARTH RESISTANCE TESTER|
CLAMP - ON TYPE EARTH RESISTANCE TESTER
Empowering clients testing capabilities, we are a well established trader, exporter and importer of Clamp - On Type Earth Resistance Tester. This high technology tester has optimum accuracy and top speed in delivering the required results. The electronic components fitted in the tester are properly tested before use to assure the long life and stability of the end product. Moreover, our Clamp - On Type Earth Resistance Tester has a huge demand in the marketplace due to its interactive interface and easy to use design.
CLAMP - ON TYPE EARTH RESISTANCE TESTER KM1620/ KM 1720
KM-1620 / KM 1720 single-jaw type Earth Resistance Tester is widely used for earth resistance testing of the equipments in the field of power, telecommunication, as well as the other electrical equipments. It features easy operation, high-accuracy and good adaptation of testing environment.
- Earthing of electric power and distribution system.
- Telecom system earthing.
- Earthing of lightning rod and oil tanks.
- CAT III network earthing.
- Earthing of multi-storied building and warehouse etc.
- Earth Pit Resistance.
Functions And Features
- Beyond the limitation of the traditional method of earth resistance testing, no assistance poles are required, with easy and convenient operation.
- No error of electrodes arranging, which results in good consistency under the condition of earth resistance testing.
- Equipped with standard testing coil which can be used to do the self-testing with accuracy.
- With a compact & sturdy structure, it can operate under the condition of harsh-environment.
- Intelligent and automatic measurement, which can guarantee the safety of operation.
- High-Low limits settable for Resistance & Current.
- Hold Key for lock / release display (KM 1620)
- Mode Key - Switch key of function mode (Resistance measurement / Current measurement / data access). (KM 1720)
- Set Key - Function key combinations. (KM 1720)
- Jaw Opening Size : 32 mm
- Display screen : 4 digit LCD Backlight, 47 x 28.5 mm in length
- Operating temperature : -10ºC ~ 55ºC
- Operating Humidity : 10% ~ 90%RH
- Protection grade : double insulation
- External Magnetic Field : < 40A / m
- External Electric Field : < 1V/m
- Measurement Resistance Frequency : > 1 KHz
- Maximum Resistance Measurement Resolution : 0.001ohm
- Resistance Measurement Range : 0.01 - 1000 ohm
- Range selection : Automatic
- Max. Bus Bar Dimension : 32 mm × 65 mm.
- Calibration : Automatic self calibration
- Sampling Time : 1 second
- Current Measuring Range : 0.00- 20.0A (KM 1720)
- Measured Current Frequency : 50/60Hz (KM 1720)
- Storable Measurement Data : 99 Units (KM 1720)
- Setting Range of Resistance Alarm Critical Value : 1 – 199ohm (KM 1720)
- Setting Range of Current Alarm Critical Value : 1 - 499mA (KM 1720)
- Power supply : 4 X AAA alkaline dry battery (6V)
- Weight : 1160g (inclusive of battery)
- Dimension : 285(L) x 85(W) x 56(Thickness)mm
- EMC Directive 2004/108/EC for CE marking
- Emission : EN 61326-1:2006 Class B;
- EN 55011:2009/A1:2010 Group 1 Class B
- Immunity : EN 61326-1:2006;
- EN 61000-4-3 : 2006/A2:2010
Current Range Measurement (KM 1620 / KM 1720)
- Measurement Range (A) : 0.00-99.9mA, 100 - 299mA, 0.30 - 2.99A, 3.00 - 9.99A, 10.00 -20.00A
- Resolution (A) : 1mA, 1mA, 10mA, 10mA, 10mA
- Accuracy (A) : ±(2.5% + 5mA), ±(2.5%+10mA), ±(2.5%+0.1A),±(2.5%+0.2A), ±(2.5%+0.3A)
- Measurement Range (Ohm) : 0.010~ 0.099, 1.0 ~ 49.9, 50.0 ~ 99.5, 100 ~ 199, 200 ~ 395, 400 ~ 590, 600 ~ 1000
- Resolution (Ohm) : 0.001, 0.01, 0.1, 0.5, 1, 5, 10, 20
- Accuracy (Ohm) : ±(1% + 0.01 Ohm), ±(1% + 0.01 Ohm), ±(1% + 0.1 Ohm),±(1.5% + 0.5 Ohm), ±(2% + 1 Ohm), ±(5% + 5 Ohm),±(10% + 10 Ohm), ±(20% + 20 Ohm)