|Home||» Products||» ANALOG INSULATION RESISTANCE TESTER|
ANALOG INSULATION RESISTANCE TESTER
Attaining optimum client satisfaction, we are a well renowned trader, exporter and importer of a remarkable gamut of Analog Insulation Resistance Tester. This analog technology tester has high level of accuracy and speed as of the digital counterpart. The electronic parts fitted in the device are of superior grade and enhance the performance and durability of the entire device. Moreover, our Analog Insulation Resistance Tester has a huge demand in the marketplace owing to its easy to use design and interactive interface.
Analog Insulation Resistance Tester
- Insulation Test for general equipment & electronic components.
- Test for a high power equipment (e.g. high power apparatuses for cable & communication apparatuses).
- Insulation Test for power equipment.
- Battery Operation
- Logarithmic Scale.
- Anti-parallax mirror scale for accurate readings.
- Power ON / OFF switch Lock for continuous measurement.
- Battery condition indication.
- Sturdy ABS case
- High Voltage (Output) LED Indicator
- Operating Temperature : 0°C-40°C, < 75%R.H.
- Storage Temperature: -10°C-60°C, < 80%R.H.
- Power ON/OFF Switch for continuous measurement
- AC Voltage measurement facility to check for live circuits.
- AC Voltage measurement Accuracy within ±5% of max. Scale value.
- Terminal- to- Terminal Voltage ± 10% of rated Voltage at "0" Megaohms scale.
- About 90% of rated Voltage at Center scale.
- Insulation Resistance Accuracy ± 5% indicated value
- Power Supply : Standard 1.5V x 4 batteries.
- Dimensions : 100 X 150 X 45 mm
- Weight : Approx. 350 gms
Test Lead with probe x 1, test lead with clip x 1, Batteries, Carrying Case & User Manual.
- Rated Output V (DC) : 1000 V
- Scale Range : 0 - 2000 MegaOhms
- ACV Range : 0 - 600 V